The article highlights the critical importance of increasing EU funding for additive manufacturing projects in the next EU budget.
Dresden, 22-25 August 2017
The Chair of Powder Metallurgy and Composite Materials of the Technical University of Dresden in cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute for Fabrication and Advanced Materials is staging the first issue of the European Summer University Additive Manufacturing.
21 September 2017
Organized during EMO Hannover 2017, CECIMO’s “International Conference on Additive Manufacturing” aims to capture some of the most interesting advancements in this fast-evolving landscape. Industry leaders, high-level researchers and policy-makers will illustrate and discuss some of the latest solutions to accelerate AM deployment in the factory.
- Promote the benefits of European Strategic Actions for AM Manufacturing
- Stimulate synergies, maximise mutual benefits and map the collaboration path after project completion
- Evaluate the impact of the exploitable results coming from these projects
- Explore possibilities offered under the new H2020 Work Programme
- Develop future project ideas, partnerships and strategies