New book on AM: Additive Manufacturing – Developments in Training and Education
Additive Manufacturing is a rapidly developing technology, and having a well-trained workforce is essential. This book provides an overview of training and teaching methods, as well as education strategies, for Additive Manufacturing (AM) and its application in different business sectors.
It presents real-world applications and case studies to demonstrate the key practical and theoretical fundamentals of AM training, written by international experts from the field.
- collaboration among educational bodies, industry and governments;
- strategies for implementing AM training;
- new teaching methods;
- training programs that provide alternative employment choices;
- the need for certification by professional bodies;
- promoting awareness of AM in society.